Monday 4 January 2016

My Favourite Songs Of The Minute.

Hey Hey Hey,

This is gonna be a shorter post today as I have school tomorrow and kinda almost forgot to blog ahh!
So today I will be telling you my favourite songs at the moment some of them are old ish songs that I have either discovered or re-discovered and some are modern but the is definitely my January playlist!

In no particular order,
1. Teenage Desperate - The Janoskians 
2. Company - Justin Bieber
3. Close As Strangers - Five Seconds Of Summer
4. What About Now - Westlife (shoutout to my friend who knows about my blog)
5. Let It Go - James Bay
6. Honey I'm Good - Andy Grammar
7. When She Cries - Britt Nicole
8. Perfect - Emma Blackery
9. Blue - Troye Sivan ft. Alex Hope
10. Let's Roll - Trevor Moran (this is my guilty pleasure so I hate that I love it haha!)

That's all for today as I'm kinda rushed for time but I hope you enjoyed it and check out a few of these songs if your looking to update your playlist this January!

I'm super sad to go back to school but I'm sure I'm not the only one so, in a whole world of people dreading school or work I'm 

Just Another Girl xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment down here with feedback and blog ideas please! No nasty comments though!