Wednesday 6 January 2016

Books I Recommend.

Hello, 
I'm back and normal order will now resume! 
So today I am going to be telling you about a few books that I have read that are really good and get you hooked like *that*

In no particular order,

1.
Okay, so this is definitely one of my all time favourite books and that is A Work In Progress by Connor Franta. This book is super inspirational and includes so many cute and funny stories from his childhood , as well as some touching stories about what he went through during his coming out experience and how he dealt with the pressure of YouTube and O2L. 

2.
This book is fairly new and that is Username: Evie by Joe Sugg this is really well written and really grasps your attention and is a really good read if you aren't looking for something too complex.

3.
The next book is called Missing Abby by Lee Weatherly this book I didn't expect to be good judging on the first few chapters but I really got into this one and absolutely loved the plot line it had many twists and turns and turned out quite different to how you'd suspect.

4.
The next book is Geek Girl: Model Misfit by Holly Smale this is the sequel to Geek Girl and in my opinion is the better story it has a better build up of characters and a better plot with a lot more challenges to overcome. 

5.
Final Book Now and that book is BINGE by Tyler Oakley this is another YouTuber book and the second autobiography on this list. I am a massive fan of autobiographies and this particular is just like watching his videos! It is hilarious and so honest about all the strange things he has encountered whilst adding that serious note of his struggle with and over-coming an eating disorder.

Ok so there are my recent book recommendations. That's all for today I hope you enjoyed this post and I will see you lovelies tomorrow 

In a whole world of "bookworms if u like" I'm 

Just Another Girl xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment down here with feedback and blog ideas please! No nasty comments though!