Thursday 31 December 2015

My New Years Resolutions.

Hello, it's me,
So here we are as promised here is me blogging everyday for a month! (This is gonna be hard) but none the less I am determined to do this and not give up. In fact not giving up is one of my New Years resolutions! So on that note here is a list of all the things I want to do/achieve in 2016!

1.
I would love to be able to blog more often! Even though it's a small blog I still really enjoy doing it!

2.
I need to learn to persevere and not give up so easily because I am a very lazy person!

3. 
Do my Homework on time....speaking of which I have some due in a few days....

4.
Manage my anxiety better, easier said than done. But it's not impossible and it is something I wish to learn during 2016!

5.
Listen to parents and teachers more..this for some reason is always very hard for me but I'm slowly but surely learning to listen!

There is just a few of my New Years resolutions I wanted to keep this short and sweet as it is currently only 1 hour into the new year and I need some beauty sleep!! 

Any ways, I will see you tomorrow with another blog post, I mean it for once haha, thanks for reading and I hoped you enjoyed it. 

So this is the start of Just Another Year and I'm 

Just Another Girl xx


Picture source: happynewyearimages2016s.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment down here with feedback and blog ideas please! No nasty comments though!